You can navigate the map in the following ways:
- Dragging the map in the desired direction while holding the right mouse button anywhere on the map;
- Hovering the mouse on the navigation bars along the edges of the map (the bars can be turned on in Options);
- Using arrow keys (hold Shift to increase the movement speed);
- Returning the map to the default position by centering it from the Control panel;
- Using search that allows to navigate between nodes:
Searching on the map
The search field is located in the top right corner of the map.
Matching text is instantly highlighted as you type.
Node names, text objects, as well as link labels are all searched.
You can use the up and down arrow keys or Enter when the search field is in focus to navigate the matched objects. The map will be centered on the selected object.