Here you can see an overview of data collected from macOS assets.
The list is far from complete. If you are looking for particular information that you can't find here, please contact our tech support.
- Computer parameters and chassis, memory slots.
- Power supply settings.
- Name, clock speed, number of cores, cache memory, etc.
- System memory
- Physical memory size.
- RAM units: capacity, manufacturer, type, speed, etc.
- Video system
- Video adapters: name, video memory.
- Monitors: name and manufacturer, size and image size, picture aspect ratio, video input, etc.
- Storage details
- Hard disk drives and removable media: model and manufacturer, interface, size, number of partitions, serial number.
- CD drives: model.
- Logical partitions: label, file system, size, free/used, mount point.
- Network adapters: name and manufacturer, MAC address, IP address/subnet/gateway, BSD device name, type.
- Peripheral devices
- Printers: name and manufacturer, driver, status, fax, URI, print-server, PostScript parameters, etc.
- USB devices: name and manufacturer, version, speed.
- Operating system
- Version, architecture, update, kernel, run time.
- Version, install date, location, execution environment, properties.
- Firewall status.
- Environment variables
- Name, command line, process and parent process ID, user account.
- User accounts
- Name, full name, ID, home directory, shell.