Here you can see an overview of data collected from FreeBSD OS assets.
The list is far from complete. If you are looking for particular information that you can't find here, please contact our tech support.
Some data can only be collected when certain utilities are installed on the target system. If these utilities are not found, an entry describing which data could not be collected and ways to fix the problem will be included into the report in the Common reports mode.
- Computer parameters, motherboard and BIOS, memory slots, ports.
- Name and manufacturer, clock speed, number of cores, socket designation, cache memory, etc.
- System memory
- Physical memory size and swap partition.
- RAM units: capacity, manufacturer, type, form-factor, speed, bank label, locator, etc.
- Storage details
- Hard disk drives and removable media: model, interface, number of partitions, size, serial number.
- CD drives: model and manufacturer, location, availability, media support, features.
- Logical partitions: label, file system, size, free/used, mount point.
- Network adapters: name and manufacturer, MAC address, IP address/subnet/gateway, BSD device name, type.
- List of DNS-servers.
- Devices divided into types; their names, vendors and classes.
- Operating system
- Name, architecture, kernel, uptime.
- Software divided into groups.
- Name, version, description (properties).
- Environment variables
- Name, command line, process ID and parent process ID, user account.
- User accounts
- Name, full name, ID, group, home directory, shell.