Here you can see an overview of data collected from Linux OS assets.
This list is far from complete. If you are looking for particular information that you can't find here, please contact our tech support.
Some data can only be collected when certain utilities are installed on the target system. If these utilities are not found, an entry describing which data could not be collected and ways to fix the problem will be included into the report in the Common reports mode.
- Computer parameters, motherboard and BIOS, memory slots, ports.
- Name and manufacturer, clock speed, number of cores, socket designation, cache memory, etc.
- System memory
- Physical memory size and swap partition.
- RAM units: capacity, manufacturer, type, form-factor, speed, bank label, locator, etc.
- Video system
- Video adapters: name and manufacturer, video memory.
- Monitors: name and manufacturer, image size and diagonal, picture aspect ratio, video input, etc.
- Storage details
- Hard disk drives and removable media: model, interface, number of partitions, size, serial number.
- CD drives: model and manufacturer, location, availability, media support, features.
- Logical partitions: label, file system, size, free/used, mount point.
- Network adapters: name and manufacturer, MAC address, IP address/subnet/gateway, BSD device name, type.
- List of DNS-servers.
- Peripheral devices
- Printers: name and manufacturer, driver, status, fax, URI, print-server, PostScript parameters, etc.
- USB devices: name and manufacturer, speed.
- Devices divided into types; their names and flags.
- Operating system
- Name, architecture, code name, description, kernel, run time.
- Software divided into groups.
- Name, package name, version, source, URL.
- Firewall rules presented as a hierarchy.
- Virtual machines
- For discovered VMware Workstation virtual machines for Linux, VMware ESX, and KVM (only partial KVM information is collected): ID, guest OS type, total size, storage size, state, config file, hardware compatibility, memory, processors, HDD details, CD/DVD details, Network adapter details.
- Environment variables
- Name, command line, process ID and parent process ID, user account.
- User accounts
- Name, full name, ID, group, home directory, shell.