Here you can see an overview of data gathered from Linux OS assets.
The list is far from being complete. If you are concerned with the information that you do not see here, please contact our tech support.
Some data can be gathered only when certain utilities are installed on the target system. If they are not found, a message concerning information that has not been gathered and the ways to fix it will be included into the report in Details view.
- Parameters of computer, motherboard and BIOS, memory slots, ports.
- Name and manufacturer, clock speed, number of cores, socket designation, cache memory, etc.
- System memory
- Physical memory size and swap partition.
- RAM units: capacity, manufacturer, type, form-factor, speed, bank label, locator, etc.
- Video system
- Video adapters: name and manufacturer, video memory.
- Monitors: name and manufacturer, image size and diagonal, picture aspect ratio, video input, frequency, DPMS mode support, etc.
- Storage details
- Hard disk drives and removable media: model, interface, number of partitions, size, serial number.
- CD drives: model and manufacturer, location, availability, media support , features.
- Logical partitions: label, file system, size, free/used, mount point.
- Network adapters: name and manufacturer, MAC address, IP address/subnet/gateway, BSD device name, type.
- List of DNS-servers.
- Peripheral devices
- Printers: name and manufacturer, driver, status, fax, URI, print-server, PostScript parameters, etc..
- USB devices: name and manufacturer, speed.
- Devices divided into types; their names and flags.
- Operating system
- Name, architecture, code name, description, kernel, run time.
- Software divided into groups.
- Name, package name, version, source, URL.
- Tree-like firewall rules presentation.
- Environment variables
- Name, command line, process and parent process ID, user account.
- User accounts
- Name, full name, ID, group, home directory, shell.