The properties of the current Network storage can be edited by selecting the Storage menu in the Network tree and then Properties.
A Storage name is its current title displayed in the Network tree and other places.
A Company name and a Company logo are only used in TNI for printable reports.
To add a logo:
- Prepare an image (JPEG, BMP, GIF or PNG). It's advisable to have a logo of reasonably good quality and with a white background.
- Click Add and select the prepared file.
- Crop unnecessary parts of the image in the editor that appears.
- Click OK.
Use the buttons to the right of the logo to load another image or remove the logo.
Settings governing the snapshot storing policy and criteria for distinguishing assets in the current Network storage.
They allow to:
- Limit the number of stored snapshots;
- Delete/keep the first snapshot of a device;
- Select the method of distinguishing assets.
All changes made during editing will be saved only after clicking Apply changes in the top area of the editor.
Clicking Undo reverts the changes to the state before editing.
Changes to the logo are applied instantly, and have no effect on the Apply changes and Undo buttons.