The main menu allows access to all program features and enables management of separate elements of the monitoring project.
- New project: creates a new monitoring project, with the previously opened project being saved and closed.
- Open project: displays a dialog box to select and open an existing monitoring project.
- Save project as…: displays the dialog box for saving the monitoring project into a file selected by the user.
- Exit: stops the current monitoring process, closes the project and exits the program.
- Tree view: switches to the Network tree and Monitor list view.
- Map view: switches to the Network map view.
- Synchronize views: allows synchronization of the network tree structure with the network map (in other words, a group or a device is marked on the map when selected in the tree).
- All monitors log: switches to the general monitoring log.
- Current monitor's log: switches to the monitoring log for the selected monitor.
- Current monitor's activity: switches to the activity diagram for the selected monitor.
- Executed actions: switches to the general log of executed actions.
- Export log to file: exports the monitoring log to a text file.
- Export log to HTML: exports the monitoring log to HTML.
- Export log to XML: exports the monitoring log to XML.
- Language: allows to select the program interface language from the list.
- Add group: displays a window for adding a new group and choosing its title.
- Remove group: removes the selected group from the Network tree.
- Group properties: displays the window with group properties.
- Add device: displays a window for adding a new device, defining its name, type, network address and adding description.
- Remove device: removes the selected device from the Network tree.
- Device properties: displays the window with device properties.
- Add monitor: displays a window for adding a new monitor, defining its name, type, sensor frequency and some other parameters.
- Remove monitor(s): removes one or more monitors.
- Monitor properties: displays the monitor properties.
- Cut: cuts one or a number of selected monitors from the device.
- Copy: copies one or a number of selected monitors.
- Paste: pastes the monitors that were cut or copied into the selected device.
- Check now / Run: runs the selected monitors.
- Pause: pauses operation of the selected monitors.
- Stop: stops operation of the selected monitors.
- Enable actions: enables all actions of the selected monitors, allowing their execution in case the monitor changes its state.
- Disable actions: disables all actions of the selected monitors, which prevents their execution in case the monitor changes its state.
- Add action: adds one action with the same parameters for all the selected monitors.
- Check all monitors: runs all monitors.
- Scan Wizard: runs the Scan wizard.
- User manual: opens the documentation (in CHM format).
- Online documentation center: opens the online version of the documentation.
- Check for updates: connects to the developer's server and checks the current version of the program (requires direct access to the Internet). If a new version is available, TNM offers to start downloading (the default download manager will be used).
- Visit product homepage: opens the program's webpage in the default browser.
- Upgrade license: opens the store webpage, from where you can order additional copies of the program.
- Enter license key...: opens the form where your license name and key should be entered.
- About: opens a window containing the information about the program version, registered user name and license type (or information about the unregistered version), copyright and useful links to the Softinventive Lab's website.