Here you can see an overview of data collected from OS X assets.
The list is far from complete. If you are looking for particular information that you can't find here, please contact our tech support.
- Computer parameters and chassis, memory slots.
- Power supply settings.
- Name, clock speed, number of cores, cache memory, etc.
- System memory
- Physical memory size.
- RAM units: capacity, manufacturer, type, speed, etc.
- Video system
- Video adapters: name, video memory.
- Monitors: name and manufacturer, size and image size, picture aspect ratio, video input, etc.
- Storage details
- Hard disk drives and removable media: model and manufacturer, interface, size, number of partitions, serial number.
- CD drives: model.
- Logical partitions: label, file system, size, free/used, mount point.
- Network adapters: name and manufacturer, MAC address, IP address/subnet/gateway, BSD device name, type.
- Peripheral devices
- Printers: name and manufacturer, driver, status, fax, URI, print-server, PostScript parameters, etc.
- USB devices: name and manufacturer, version, speed.
- Operating system
- Version, architecture, update, kernel, run time.
- Version, install date, location, execution environment, properties.
- Firewall status.
- Environment variables
- Name, command line, process and parent process ID, user account.
- User accounts
- Name, full name, ID, home directory, shell.